Important Policy Updates for all Clients,
including business to business clients:
- Full payment will be due upon completion of services rendered.
- For jobs that are done in phases, payment will be due upon completion of each phase.
- Jobs that exceed $800.00 in price will require 50% of the total job price up front.
- We do not participate in any "finder's fees", kickback or rebate agreements.
- If either the insurer of the client or law requires that we be added to a workers' compensation or any other insurance policy, the additional full cost of the insurance coverage will be added to the price of the job.
- In an effort to minimize overhead and liability exposure, we no longer perform services that require disturbing more than 6 square feet of painted surfaces on ANY home built prior to 1978 due to the EPA mandated renovation laws - NO EXCEPTIONS.
- In effort to provide the best price possible to all customers, all jobs will be priced in accordance to our pricing schedule. There will be no "special pricing" to other businesses.
- No third-party arrangements. We deal directly with the paying customer. If a situation arises where there is a conflict between parties, the paying customer takes precedence.
- Our pricing, scheduling and terms are set by Banner Plumbing & Home Specialties. Any promises or agreements made by others on pricing, scheduling, terms, etc, are void.
- There is no warranty expressed or implied for materials, fixtures, or supplies that are not supplied by Banner Plumbing & Home Specialties. We will gladly install any fixture provided, but if a problem arises, even if under manufacturer's warranty, there will be a charge for labor to repair any item not supplied by us. We will warranty materials, fixtures and supplies provided by us for the period of one year, with the exception of drain cleaning services and water systems that have aggressive water (i.e. acidic or hard).
- Calls for service will be scheduled in order of necessity and order received, respectively. We cannot guarantee preferential scheduling to business to business clients or any other specific clients.